100% Happiness Guarantee
The level of personal attention and accommodation that I have received at the hands of your employees is astounding. Never before in my life have I received such customer service. It felt like everyone had an interest in seeing that my specific needs be well met. Honestly, the way you treated me touches my heart. In this day and age companies have gotten so big and life has gotten so complicated and impersonal that the everyday little niceties and courtesies are gone. It has been a pleasure to work with the fine people in your employ because they embody a spirit and a level of dedication that is seldom found anymore.
They care. Thatís their secret. They care and it shows!!!!!!!
Sandy, North Brunswick, New Jersey
Here’s another way MP Artworks is different. Other ketubah sellers will tell you that all sales are final, especially if the ketubah was personalized or customized.
It doesn’t matter to them that this is something you will look at (hopefully!) every day for the rest of your life!
At MP Artworks, we’ve been doing this a long time. We think our products are the best and we want you to be 100% happy with anything you get from us. So . . .
- If you are not 100% happy with your MP Artworks purchase for any reason, please contact us -- no later than five (5) days after receipt -- and tell our Client Service Specialist how we can make you happy!
- If we are unable to make you 100% happy with our product, we will make arrangements with you to return it for a full refund (excluding shipping).
(Want to be sure you like that ketubah before you buy? Try a ketubah sample!)
The Fine Print:
- You must first contact us before we will issue any refund. You may be required to return the item to us, with the original packaging, at your expense by a certain date (prepaid, trackable, and insured).
- Charges for shipping the product to you will not be refunded.
- Of course, if we made a mistake or the item was damaged in transit, we will pick up the cost for you to return the item to us if necessary. We may ask you to include, or hold onto, all damaged packaging so we can make appropriate claims with the shipper.
- If you made a mistake when ordering a ketubah (e.g. you misspelled your future mother-in-law’s name), someone damaged your ketubah while inserting your names, or you wish to make a change (e.g. you decide to get your ketubah personalized after all or you changed your mind on the text you want), we will reprint your item and/or make any minor changes, if necessary, for a small reprint charge (typically $50 for a ketubah). You may be required to pay the product price difference and for new services (if, for example, you add personalization).
- If you, your officiant or a calligrapher will be personalizing your ketubah, or you have an artist creating the artwork on a Paint Your Own ketubah, you must assume responsibility for any mistakes or damage to it. In these cases, please contact us if you wish to take advantage of our reprint policy. (See #4 above.)
- If you wish to return a product more than five (5) days but no more than thirty (30) days after receipt, we may, at our discretion, issue you a full refund of the product price less a 15% restocking fee (up to a maximum of $50).